An injury or illness will often leave you unable to work and reliant on state benefits. When this happens you need advice about how to access these and how to protect your compensation.

In some instances the government’s Compensation Recovery Unit will be entitled to recover the money paid to you in benefits from part of your compensation. We will always advise you fully about this and ensure that you recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to.

Our solicitors are used to acting for the most seriously injured victims. We can advise you about your entitlement to benefits and how to ensure that your compensation is protected by setting up a Personal Injury Trust at the end of your case.

  • Get in Touch

    24 Hour Claims Freephone

    0800 069 9060 contact us
    Blank Form (#2)

Our Team

Chris Thompson

Senior Litigation Executive

View Profile
Jane Radcliffe

Managing Partner & Head of York Office

View Profile
Frances McCarthy

Senior Partner & Head of Personal Injury

View Profile
Gary Lightwood

Head of Bristol Office

View Profile