Work related respiratory illnesses are one of the most common illnesses affecting employees and retired workers from a wide variety of UK industries. Respiratory complaints include conditions such as occupational asthma, Pneumoconiosis, Emphysema, Bronchitis and a wide variety of illnesses related to Asbestos. The effects of respiratory illnesses are extremely varied and can range from mild breathlessness to severe disability.
Pattinson & Brewer has a team of industrial disease specialists dedicated to representing victims of respiratory illnesses and a strong track record of success in winning maximum compensation for them and their families.
If you think you have a claim of if you need more information please contact our Industrial Disease Team on 0800 988 0777 and ask for one of the following:
- About Asbestos
- Asbestos Advice
- Conditions Arising From Asbestos Exposure
- Jobs And Industries That Used Asbestos
- Making an Asbestos Claim
- Mesothelioma Asbestos Related
- Hand Arm Vibration
- How much will it cost?
- Making an Industrial Disease Claim
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Comp
- Occupational Stress Claims
- Respiratory Disease Claims
- Respiratory diseases
- RSI or Wruld Claims
- Skin Diseases
- Vibrational White Finger Claims
- Work Related Cancer Claims