Industrial diseases are illnesses, both physical and mental, that you can contract in the workplace because of employer negligence. These illnesses can include but are not limited to:
- mesothelioma, pleural plaques, pleural effusion and other asbestos related diseases
- noise induced hearing loss
- carbon monoxide poisoning
- repetitive strain
- occupational stress
- Vibration White Finger (VWF)
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
Contracting an industrial disease can have a profound effect on your life and that of your loved ones both at work and at home. It can be traumatic and stressful. In the most serious of cases, it can be life threatening. You can often feel alone and helpless, regardless of whether or not you have a strong network of family and friends supporting you.
At Pattinson Brewer, we know too well what the effects of contracting an industrial disease can have on an individual. Since 1890, we have been helping thousands of workers with industrial disease claims against their employers. Our claimants are at the heart of our work. From initial conversation to the result, we are there with you, doing all the hard work for you so that you can rebuild and continue with your life.
Industrial Disease Claims
Each industrial disease claim is unique and is dependent on the illness of the claimant, evidence and stature of the business involved.
For guidance, claims that are more straightforward can usually proceed under the Royal Courts of Justice Fast Track, once again depending entirely on whether the employer the claim is against is still operating as a business, the insurer can be traced and strong evidence is produced.
If you, or somebody that you know has contracted an industrial disease and you would like more information relating to our claims service, you can get in touch with us on 0800 988 0777 or contact one of our offices in London , Bristol or York. We will be ready to advise you on the best way forward.
- About Asbestos
- Asbestos Advice
- Conditions Arising From Asbestos Exposure
- Jobs And Industries That Used Asbestos
- Making an Asbestos Claim
- Mesothelioma Asbestos Related
- Hand Arm Vibration
- How much will it cost?
- Making an Industrial Disease Claim
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Comp
- Occupational Stress Claims
- Respiratory Disease Claims
- Respiratory diseases
- RSI or Wruld Claims
- Skin Diseases
- Vibrational White Finger Claims
- Work Related Cancer Claims