Cosmetic Surgery Negligence Claims
If you go under the knife for cosmetic reasons and something goes wrong, it can be devastating – you might lose your job, face financial ruin, suffer long-term physical damage, and even risk death.
But don’t worry – if you’re one of the thousands of people affected by cosmetic surgery mistakes, Pattinson Brewer’s specialists can help investigate your case and offer free initial advice.
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We know how much damage cosmetic surgeries can cause, and we want to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Our team of expert consultants understand the importance of getting the best possible outcome for every claim and will fight hard to secure the maximum compensation for you.
You may have a claim for cosmetic surgery compensation if:
- You didn’t receive enough information about the risks of the procedure.
- A defective product was used.
- There was a failure to provide adequate aftercare.
What type of claim can I bring if I want to make a claim?
We’re specialists in a range of different types of cases related to cosmetic surgery and treatments. We’ve dealt with a wide range of cosmetic surgery claims from procedures performed in hospitals to those performed in high-street beauty saloons.
- Breast Augmentation
- Gastric band operations
- Rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction
- Liposuction Scar reduction
- Facelifts and eyelid reduction
- Silicone implant surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Laser surgery
The majority of these claims arise from botched surgical procedures where complications occur during or after surgery. These could range from infection to excessive bleeding, nerve damage, skin necrosis, scarring, asymmetry, under anaesthetic problems, poor healing, pain, swelling, unsightly scars, loss of sensation and permanent disfigurement.
What are my options if the results are not as expected?
In some cases, complications go beyond expectations. If anything unexpected happens during a procedure, you should talk about it immediately with your doctor.
- Talk with your surgeon. If you feel like there’s been a problem, ask them to explain what went wrong and how they plan to fix it. Don’t make assumptions about the cause or try to assign blame.
- Be honest and open and accept responsibility for your health. If you had unrealistic expectations, admit that now. You don’t want to be blindsided later.
- Understand what happened and, if necessary, why it happened. Ask questions such as: What did I do differently? Why didn’t I experience the problem sooner? How could I prevent it from happening again?
- Give yourself time to reflect on what happens next. You have a chance to consider whether you want to proceed with another operation or consider alternative treatments.
- Look into your legal options. We’re here to help our clients get the maximum compensation for their injuries. With years of experience handling cosmetic surgery claims, our experts know precisely how to handle them.
If you want to claim cosmetic surgery negligence, then contact our expert team, who will provide a jargon-free initial consultation. Contact us at 0800 988 0777 or complete our online form, and one of our specialist cosmetic negligence solicitors will get in touch.
- Accidents Leading to Patients Death
- Brain Injury
- Case Studies
- Cosmetic Surgery Negligence Claims
- Dental Negligence
- Failure to diagnose / Misdiagnosis
- GP Negligence Claims
- Hospital Acquired Infections
- How Long Will My Claim Take
- How Will I Pay For My Claim
- Mistakes Administering Drugs
- Negligence by a private hospital or doctor
- Negligence by the NHS
- Negligent Surgery
- Obstetric Negligence
- Orthopaedic Negligence
- Pressure Sores
- Spinal Cord Injury
- What Are The Next Steps
- What is Medical Negligence
- Wrongful amputation