If a cosmetic procedure is not performed to the expected standard the consequences can be devastating.
You may have a claim for cosmetic surgery compensation if:
- You didn’t receive enough information about the risks of the procedure.
- A defective product was used.
- There was a failure to provide adequate aftercare.
Pattinson and Brewer will fight to ensure that compensation will cover any corrective procedures as well as psychological rehabilitation.
We have experience dealing with cosmetic surgery claims for a range of procedures including:
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction
- Liposuction Scar reduction
- Facelifts and eyelid reduction
- Silicone implant surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Laser surgery and treatment
- Accidents Leading to Patients Death
- Brain Injury
- Case Studies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Negligence
- Failure to diagnose / Misdiagnosis
- GP Negligence
- Hospital Acquired Infections
- How Long Will My Claim Take
- How Will I Pay For My Claim
- Mistakes Administering Drugs
- Negligence by a private hospital or doctor
- Negligence by the NHS
- Negligent Surgery
- Obstetric Negligence
- Orthopaedic Negligence
- Pressure Sores
- Spinal Cord Injury
- What Are The Next Steps
- What is Medical Negligence
- Wrongful amputation