Elderly Client & Vulnerable People
There are many important decisions to make when planning for the future. Whether you need assistance with inheritance planning or wish to appoint someone to oversee your affairs should you become mentally incapacitated in the future, we can help. We have a dedicated team of experts that are specially trained in Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney, so you can feel confident that the advice and guidance you receive will be tailored to your personal circumstances, while also being professional, reliable and free from legal jargon.
There are many reasons why we recommend planning ahead, from providing loved ones with financial security and peace of mind for the future to ensuring your wishes are adhered to. We offer a comprehensive range of services that can help you with planning for the future and by understanding your needs and concerns, we can offer bespoke advice to ensure you make the right decisions for the future.
Our services include:
• Wills and Probate – advice on drafting a Will, managing your estate and inheritance planning, as well as guidance on appointing an individual to act as an executor to your Will and assisting with the administration and distribution of your estate.
• Power of Attorney – advice on appointing an individual, such as a family member or close friend, to manage your care and act on your behalf in the event that you become mentally incapacitated.
Our friendly team promises to handle your affairs sensitively and professionally, and is always ready to offer the support you need. Please contact us on 0800 988 0777for further details.
- Administering An Estate
- Contesting A Will
- Court of Protection
- Defending a Will
- Drafting A Will
- Elderly Client & Vulnerable People
- Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney
- Trusts, Wills & Probate Library
- Assessing Mental Capacity - Guidance
- Asset Valuation Problems - Chattels
- CGT and Shares in Estates Valuation Trap
- Changing Wills For Benefit
- Cohabitees and Death - Who Can Claim?
- Dealing With an Insolvent Estate
- Estates - What Happens if Values Fall?
- Heir Hunters - Take Advice!
- Helping Your Executors
- How do I Leave Money to Charity in My Will?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Making Your Will - Guidance
- The Unclaimed Assets Register
- What Happens on Intestacy?
- What is a Trust?
- Who is Under the Influence?
- Wills & Probate
- Wills and Probate