Work related skin disease affects many thousands of workers who frequently come into contact with chemicals in occupations as diverse as hairdressing and paint manufacture. Dermatitis, where the skin may become broken, red, sore and itchy, is amongst the most common of these skin disease complaints.
It is important to consult a solicitor as soon as your problem has been diagnosed as there is a time limit for making a claim.
Pattinson & Brewer’s team of industrial disease specialists has represented thousands of victims with skin diseases caused by their working conditions and has a strong track record of success in winning maximum compensation for them.
If you think you have a claim of if you need more information please contact our Industrial Disease Team on 0800 988 0777 and ask for one of the following:
- About Asbestos
- Asbestos Advice
- Conditions Arising From Asbestos Exposure
- Jobs And Industries That Used Asbestos
- Making an Asbestos Claim
- Mesothelioma Asbestos Related
- Hand Arm Vibration
- How much will it cost?
- Making an Industrial Disease Claim
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Comp
- Occupational Stress Claims
- Respiratory Disease Claims
- Respiratory diseases
- RSI or Wruld Claims
- Skin Diseases
- Vibrational White Finger Claims
- Work Related Cancer Claims